Paintings, from the Uffizi, lined up along walls of the Castle Montegufoni. Central image is "Philip IV" by Velazquez after Peter Paul Rubens. To the right are Giotto's "Ognissanti Madonna" and Uccello's "The Battle of San Romano".
Dr. Cesare Fasola, the Uffizi librarian, Dr. E. Lavagninio, and others, examine a portable altar painted by Jacopo di Cione around 1360-65. The altar had been stored for safekeeping in the castle at Montegufoni.