Chapel, interior of San Fedele
PN_PH_0233.jpg

Coverage

Title

Chapel, interior of San Fedele

Description

View of a a chapel being repaired at San Fedele; chapel dedicated to Saint Ignatius. Painting by Giovanni Battista Crespi covered with protective brick.

Source

San Fedele Church

Date

July 1945

Rights

Albert Sheldon Pennoyer Collection, Department of Art and Archaeology, Princeton University

Identifier

233

Citation

“Chapel, interior of San Fedele,” Archaeological Archives, accessed December 9, 2019, http://vrc.princeton.edu/archives/items/show/22643.
These images do not carry permission for publication. Please see our Permissions page.